8.10.2005

Buenos Aires = mierda.

Hola!

So everything in Buenos Aires has been going great. Except for the fact that the ride from the airport, supposedly arranged by Sergio, the caficho who set up the entire ski trip, was a no show. No biggie. Minimal negotiations later, and we have procured a taxi ride to the wrong Sofitel in downtown Buenos Aires. No biggie. A 3 dollar cab ride later and we are at the correct Sofitel. Everything has been great since then, we have been looking around, being solicited, etc., except for the fact that Chan and I have been refused entry at two clubs near the hotel. I haven´t been refused entry at a club in 5 years. Add it up. Boo.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

"I haven´t been refused entry at a club in 5 years."
- I call bullshit

Anonymous said...

october 29 is homecoming against michigan. extend your trip and end it in evanston, where your journey into manhood began.