
Hey everyone. So I'm about to jump on this plane to Buenos Aires. Redeye. I'm pretty excited and anxious, although I also feel small pangs of regret that I didn't spring for a slightly more expensive flight that is not overnight. I've got everything packed and ready, and I'm about to meet Jay Hux here in ATL for a little pre-flight celebration, so I thought I would post this shot of me before leaving. I actually took this picture in my brother's car on the way to the beach about a month ago, so it's not a true "before" shot, but it's close enough. Also, since I'll only be gone for 2 months, it could also work as the "after" shot, since I don't anticipate any major facial tattoos or piercings. You never know, though.
1 comment:
he said no "major" facial tattoos. he'll probably get some simp little teardrops for all the fools he straight up murders in argentina.
don't clown.
Post a Comment