Tomorrow morning Kennon and I leave Japan provided the current rainstorm does not thwart our departure. It has been an amazing trip. I would be remiss if I did not thank everyone here in this wonderful and bizarre country for everything they have done for us. Friends, one old and many new, went far out of their way to show us around and organize our social schedule in the big city. Our experience would have been much less rich and exciting without them. For this I am grateful. Of course, I would and will do the same for them should the opportunity hopefully arise.
See you in Singapore.



5 comments:
dude... are you growing a moustache?
That's a pretty sweet 'stache, dude. Is it Lt. Dangle related?
Tanzyoobi omedotoo gozaimasu.
Perhaps now that you're 29, you can actually fill in that facial hair.
Will Eli's game crumble if he loses his boyish good looks?
I'm saying NO, but buying credit default swaps to insure my position.
As chairman Mao said: the growth of a full beard begins with a single hair.
Way to Birthday! The trip sounds great so far. I'm off to Hong Kong next week to reinforce The Seelbach Rule. Be sure to bring the stache to NYC, if only for pictures.
Post a Comment