Jake AKA Foster has been living here for a year, has a car, a place for us to crash, and the knowledge of the local scene that has been pretty awesome so far. He's been on-point with logisitics thus far, for which I am extremely grateful. He and I go back to when we met, my junior year at Northwestern when he was just a freshman pup. He is wise beyond his years.

Alex AKA AB AKA AlB was one of the coolest kids I met in law school, and I was excited that he was interested in joining our trips as we are both in-between jobs. Through him we will also meet up with Liz and Koushik, two of his friends who will be in Capetown when we arrive there.
Today Jake took us on a tour of the Constitutional Courthouse, which is right next to one of the most important and historic prison complexes in Johannesburg. We had a pretty incredible tour of both those sites; Foster had substantial knowledge of his former workplace. Then we went down to Newtown, which is somewhat of a cultural center of the city. Here's some random pictures of graffiti I took down there:



3 comments:
Dude...good to see you're back on it. Hope the trip is amazing, and give Foster a kick in the nuts for me :)
I am glad to see that despite your migration to the southern hemisphere, you continue to keep things judicial. And with that I shall bid you good day.
My name is Andrew Bernard....I was with the group Dunder Mifflin....
Post a Comment